Sunday, September 5, 2010

Goodbye Summer, ol Friend!


The temps have begun to cool. I see the big yellow school buses traveling along the streets. These are painful reminders that summer is over. Bring on the fall...I guess. My little GB will start "joy" school in a few days and my little S is soon to be 9 months old. Little GB has started playing soccer. He loves it. His coach calls him the Thumbs Up master. Everything Little GB does he turns and gives anyone who is watching a thumbs up! He loves playing soccer and is so excited about playing. He is a very methodical player and won't kick the ball just to kick it, he likes to think about where he is going to kick it. His dad thinks that he's going to grow up to be an Engineer. My Pennsylvania bestie told me that I am surrounding myself by Engineers. And I do believe she is right.





Little S is still well little. How little you ask? Well, let's just say that she can still sport her 0-3 month clothes, especially the tops just fine. :)Although I am not sure how she retains her girlish figure. She eats everything that isn't tied down almost! She gets really annoyed if she sees someone eating and she is not, even if she just barely had her own meal. She is still sporting 0 teeth but has mastered the roll over maneuver. She has figured out that she can get to certain things beyond her reach if she rolls. Ahh! Mobility!!



As for me, I am preparing for my 2nd marathon that is coming up in a couple of weeks. I am ready to be done training at this point. My brother is flying up from Cali to run it with me. I am super excited to run it with him!! Yay. Hopefully we'll get some good pics that I can post.

4 comments:

Rosalie said...

Cute, cute, cute...Love the update! Yeah for GB and soccer! I love the thumbs up!

Good luck on your marathon...which one are you running?

June said...

I love the soccer pics! And your little girl is such a cutie; she looks just like her big brother. Good luck in your race, which one are you running?

mountainsandmiles said...

Thanks guys!! I am running the Top of Utah Marathon on the 18th. My ol' legs might want to kill me when I'm done. :)

Rosalie said...

Awesome! Good luck with that!