Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sum Sum Summertime!



Okay, so I really do not have any idea of where the time has gone. I thought that once school was out and I was home every day that I would have all of this extra time...well that idea was false! So far we have had a very busy summer. I ran the Ragnar Relay race with some friends back in June, we went to Idaho for a week, stayed up in Park City for the weekend and now it is near the end of July. Sheesh..This summer is going by super fast. Little S is doing awesome. Her dr. called her petite. Not sure where she got that from. But she is 7 1/2 months and she is in the 50th percentile in height but barely, and I mean just barely on the charts for weight. But she is awesome! Little GB is sure enjoying his summer. He has had plenty of Cooper (his best friend/cousin) time and will be enjoying more Cooper time next week. His hair is turning blonde again and his skin brown. :) We got him a little pool and he loves swimming in it and any other pool. Enjoy some pics of our summer so far!

Little GB, Little S and Cooper!

Jack and Little S
Jack and Little GB



Syd and Little GB

Auntie Syd with her favorite "niece and nephew." :)



2 comments:

Jane said...

GB's hat totally rocks. I need to see that in person.

Jane said...

If you don't update your blog I'm going to hurt you. That's all.