Sunday, May 30, 2010

Finally...An Update


I know that I am a little behind on my posts, but instead of doing many posts, I’ll just do one quick post with lots of pictures. It is official! I am a college graduate. Whew! I know…people who go to school as long as I have are usually called doctors but it is all good. Little S is growing and growing. She has been on solids (well, can you really say that baby food is solid?) She likes the orange family of veggies much better than green. Next month is fruits. She is a hefty 11 lbs 9 oz and 24 inches long. Both she and Little GB were sick for about a week but have bounced back rather nicely. Little GB is still my little awesome guy. I think he is getting really excited for summer and all of the adventures that it will bring. Pfeiffer is currently over in Asia on a two week stint and will be home at the end of the week. I’m trying to get motivated to get my house deep/spring cleaned. After my 2 ½ week long subbing gig ended I subbed about 2 days a week. With school winding down I think I will be done for the school year. Whew…it seems like I have been in the school system all year. But all is well here! And as promised...here are pics! Enjoy!
PS...My little S is going bald, it's a little sad but she is still cute. One of Pfeiffer's MANY nicknames for her currently is Baldi-locks. hee hee. :)





2 comments:

Bry and Meliss said...

Holy cuteness! You guys are SO adorable! I miss those little kidlings of yours! Tyler LOVES playing with little "buddies" now. We need to get the kids together to play! I miss you too! :) Yay for summer...you have been super busy :(

Rosalie said...

She is getting so big! Both of your kids are adorable!! Congrats on Graduating! Proud of you! Keep up the good work and kiss those babies for me!