Friday, February 26, 2010

2 Months Later


So my post is a few weeks late but with my resuming student teaching I have been quite busy. I am excited to report that my Little S has started to pack on the pounds. My family took a poll to see who would be the closest with her weight at her 2 month check up. She hit the scales at a whopping 7 lbs 7 oz and measuring 20 1/2 inches long! Woo Hoo! Her Dad was actually the closes with a guess of 7 lbs 2 oz. She is officially out of preemie clothes! I took Little S to the doctor yesterday for her RSV shot and hit the scales at 8 lbs 3 oz and measured 21 1/2 inches long. Whew! I officially have an 8 lb baby...and it only took about 2 1/2 months. :) Overall Little S is doing awesome. She still barfs a lot, but she is sleeping rather well. On most nights I can get 5 hours straight so I guess she is sleeping throughout the night and has been since Feb. 5th. Woo Hoo. She is not yet smiling consistently, I think they are still a bit random. She is staying awake more during the day and still LOVES to cuddle! Here are a few pics of my little lady!

3 comments:

lizwagz said...

She is very sweet! when you find time in you schedule we need to do lunch or dinner again..maybe even glitter toes!

Bry and Meliss said...

She is so freaking adorable Kayla! I love that little girl! Your kids are so cute, you guys are super lucky folks! :) We need to get together again SOON!

Rosalie said...

Awesome! Amazingly cute pics!!! Love it!!! I am so glad she is getting so big! Yeah! Keep up the good work little one! Thanks Kayla for sharing!