Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Little S's first day

Little S's first night here in this world went rather well. I was able to feed her twice. She was awesome! She still had to get a little nose tube to supplement her feedings for now until she can eat on a regular basis and get enough. The dr's and nurses, and of course me are so amazed with how well she is doing! I hope that she continues on this path so that her big brother can finally meet her. I am not sure he'll like her too much at first, but I'm sure she'll grow on him. Here are few pics from her first day yesterday.

Here she is with her Daddy for the first time! I think the wrapping has begun. :)


Okay, so of course I'm not looking my best, but what can I say...I'm one proud Mama!


After a long and eventful night Little S is all tuckered out!

5 comments:

brandif10 said...

she is a sweetie. you have no idea how tight that wrapping can be. Enjoy and keep up the good work.

Rosalie said...

Awesome! I am so glad she came in good health! I am so glad that you are doing good! She is adorable and I am sure Little GB will love her!

Bry and Meliss said...

You are such a cute mommy Kayla! Those pictures bring back some fun memories of having a baby! Maybe I want another one...ha! In due time... :) Congratulations!!!

lizwagz said...

Welcome to the World!!!! I am so happy to hear everything went well.

Kristen said...

She is so beautiful Kayla! Congrats, you'll love having a girl!