Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween+Candy=VERY happy Little GB


I think we might have to buy some stock in Crest or Colgate for a very long time! Little GB scored enough candy during his Trunk or Treating and regular Trick or Treating to keep our little family stocked with candy for a few years!! I don't think he's complaining though. I was unable to actually participate in the Trick or Treating, but my family and of course Pfieffer stepped up to help my little man get lots of treats!! Little GB LOVED his costume, getting his blisters (that is how he said whiskers) painted on, carving pumpkins (his is the ghost), and saying Trick or Treat. Pfieffer told me that after he received candy and said his thank you's, his reponse would be, "Alright! That's my favorite candy!." Hopefully next year he will still be as polite and excited to recieve such yumminess!!

1 comment:

Bry and Meliss said...

He is SOOOO cute! LOVE the costume! I need to post pics of my little glow worm :)