Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hello to you Pfeifferhorn in China..




Okay this blog is dedicated to Pfeifferhorn who is away on business. Although he does not enjoy the travel part of his job, little GB and I certainly do appreciate his hard work and sacrifice for our family. I got word that Pfeifferhorn made it through his first typhoon. He said that majority of it did not fall where he is currently staying.

Little GB enjoyed spending the weekend with his Idaho cousins. He played extremely well well with everyone and he did not even need anytime to warm up to his buddies. His biggest problem was when mom would make him go to sleep. I'll post some pics of his time up in Boise when I get them.

Here are few random pictures I have taken in the last couple of days. I took a really cute picture of little GB really dirty. As much as it pains me to post it, (because I hate dirty.) he still looks prety cute. :)

I hope this blog finds you all well and happy and that your week is going smoothly.

Thanks again Pfeifferhorn for your hard work. We love and miss you!!

(What? He's dirty??)
(he is showing his muscles !)
(Tuckered out!!)

3 comments:

mountainsandmiles said...

He is so cute!! Thank you so much for the dedication. I miss you both a ton and cannot wait to come home and hug you both.

Love Pfeiffer

Hendrickson Clan said...

He has the cutest cheeks! I want to just pinch 'em!

Jdawg said...

I can't believe he's going to be 2 this month...actually I can't believe it's October already! Where has 2008 gone???