Sunday, September 7, 2008

Goodbye to you..Summer!

September is upon us and we have found ourselves back into the hectic world of reality. I was able to enjoy some extremely ENJOYABLE time off for a few weeks before fall semester started. I am now starting into my 3rd week and from here on out I’m going to be one very busy lady. I am official in the level II of the education program. A requirement for this level is to be in the elementary school 3 full days a week, plus class at night. So my weeks are pretty full, I am still working in at Wells Fargo bank two days as week, going to school two nights a week from 4:30-9:00, one on-line class, and my classroom requirement. I am feeling a bit of anxiety leaving little GB that much!! I am not sure I could do it, if I didn’t have the help from my family. Little GB loves going to Grandma and Grandpa’s house. He’s got them both wrapped around his finger, especially Grandpa’s. They are so cute together. I have the greatest family on earth. I just keep telling myself that I am near the finish line I just need to keep my head down and plow through it. Graduation is just 2 semesters (after this one) away. I know that finishing my degree is something that I need to do and my family will benefit from it. It will be rewarding when Little GB can say that both of his parents are college graduates! Yeah, that’s a nice thought. Speaking of Little GB. He had his first official wipeout on his bike yesterday. He did a number on his face. One of my friends asked “What happened to Little GB’s face? The treadmill?” Hee hee. I thought that was pretty funny. But nope no treadmill for him, just a nice dose of cement pie. He took it like a trooper though. He only cried for a few minutes. It didn’t look too bad, but after sleeping on it for a night it scabbed up pretty good. Here are a few pics: You might be wondering about the bandaid...well I think we are entering into the bandaid phase. He did not need a bandaid whatsoever, but I think having one on made him feel a bit better. Here is one of my favorite pictures of late. Little GB loves shoes, it doesn't matter if they are mine or his Dad's. Here are a few of him trying to get around in mine.

3 comments:

Beitler News said...

Kayla,

He is so cute and getting so big! Yes, the falls start and never seem to end; my kids always cry and ask for a band aid even if it is just a bump! Good luck with school, you are such a trooper!

Trina

Stacie said...

I am so excited to know that you blog too! I love your little man, he is such a cutie patotie! I am going to add you to my list of "bloggin buds" if you don't mind!

lizwagz said...

Hey Kayla!!! Wow, you are -so- busy! We need to get together to catch up. I did talk to Alyson once to set a date for us to get together but when i tried to call her back i got the voicemail and she didn't ever call me back, so it may just have to be me, you and Kyle. I would love that!!

Liz