Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Our first signs of pink....

Okay, so onto a much happier (and shorter) post. My new life of pink and girly items have begun. Thanks to my friends, M and J as well as my mom and sister, my collection of things girly, pink, and super cute have only just begun. My mom and Little GB bought us our first official pink item. It is a cute pink bib. My friend J (who is going to bring out every bit of girl in me) gave us these cute headbands that have attachable flowers. I love them, I can't wait to see little Lem Lem with these on her head! (Hopefully she will be blessed with as much hair as Little GB was) My friend M gave me this really cute and uber soft blanket that Lem Lem might just have to fight me for!! (Okay, I will totally share with her). My sister made us this cute hooded towel with the pink whales...I think I have the best friends and family in the whole world. My friend J-Dawg who lives quite far away has supplied me with almost daily little pick-me-ups. Thanks J-Dawg. Here are some picks of our new pink/girly items.



And I guess I will have to throw in some of little GB, just because I want too. :) Oh and also a little video of him showing off his cute self. :)

2 comments:

Bry and Meliss said...

I love that little Griffin! He is seriously the CUTEST kid EVER! I'm glad you love your pink stuff!! We love giving it to you :)

By: Amanda said...

Yep, it sure is fun getting into the "pink" thing. I bought my first stuff this week! It has taken me this long to get myself to buy anything girly.....everything I have has been given to me! I have a sneaking suspicion that these girls are going to be expensive!!!