Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Treadmill Incident


Okay, so I am not sure why I am blogging about this. Perhaps because I found it so hillarious that I feel the need to share my somewhat humiliating story. As I was running the other day on my treadmill I hopped off to go open the door to the upstairs for Little GB. I had not yet even gone a mile and he was already done of trying to entertain himself in a somewhat small space. So I decided to let him go upstairs and roam while I hurried to bust out 3 1/2 miles. So...after letting him upstairs I attempted to do my usual hop back on to the treadmill....This time I did not hop so well. I even have pictures to prove it. :) I hoping that one of my raspberry scrathes will live a battle wound. I always love a good scar. Pfeiffer and I laugh about it and wish we could have gotten it on camera. Dang it, at least I will be able to replay the incident in my mind.... Will I attempt another hop on hop off? You better believe it!

2 comments:

Colovich's said...

That is right.. When you get bucked off, the first thing you do is get right back on.. Way to go Tweela!!!!!!!!

Rosalie said...

How are you healing? I hope that you are doing good! Be safe!